My Blog List

Friday, September 10, 2010


About  myself

  This is exciting about myself……..BOO!!! 

             My name is Gantulga.I’m from Khentii aimag, Bor-Undur sum. I was born in Galshar sum.  I’m nineteen years old. I live in Ulaanbaatar. I’m a student. My school is in the “Mongolian University of Scince and Technology school”. I study in “Information and Communication Technology school”. My profession is Information technology”.I study 2nd course.  
             My home is Bayanzurkh arrondissement and 16th commission. I live in with two peoples. There are my younger sister , my girl friend and I. all the students. My father and my mother lives in Khentii aimag, Bor-Undur sum.
           
 < =   This is my family photo.






  I’m tall and plump. I have got short black hair and brown eyes but I have got a minor lop eared. My complexion is brown. 
  
 This is my photo. I went to Erdenet city.=>
I’m responsible and friendly. I’m like meeting peoples. I have got a lot of friends. I don’t like bossy , rude and stubborn. Because They are look at stupidity. I’m not going to fame. On the other hand I tend to be pleasure.
             My life is very nice but my lifestyle is quiet medium. Because my favourite playing a chess, listening to songs and doing a homework. I play chess with my  friends when we are meet in weekends.
           I have got very big goal. I dream goal is good life.My life is good when I’m going to  in anticipation of success.  If I success goal , I fidelity to one’s country when I good person. On the other hand I must tend to be burn the candle at both ends.
                      
                This is my exciting about myself……………BOOM !!!!!
                                                                                                     
             
            
           
              
                        
              



 

No comments:

Post a Comment